Tour through Switzerland and Germany from Dec. 17 through Dec. 27, 2013, from Zurich to Berlin.
Professor and Mrs. Classen present
Christmas Markets of Switzerland and Germany
December 17-27, 2013
9 Night’s Accommodations, based on
shared twin occupancy, at the following
confirmed four-and five-star hotel
• Courtyard by Marriott, Zurich (1)
• NH City, Heidelberg (1)
• Maritim, Nuremberg (2)
• Radisson Blu, Erfurt (1)
• Westin Bellevue, Dresden (1)
• Hotel Berlin, Berlin (3)
18 Meals: Buffet Breakfast Daily, plus
three-course dinner each evening (9),
either at hotel or local restaurant.
All charters by private motorcoach as
detailed on itinerary
Porterage (one piece per person is
included at hotels and airports).
TravelGuard Travel Insurance. This
insurance policy covers travel delay,
missed connection, baggage and personal
effects loss, baggage delay, medical
expenses and emergency medical
transportation. Additional optional
cancellation insurance available at a
The price is based on a minimum of 16 participants. Pricing based on current exchange rates (as of
Prices are subject to change.
Land Only: $2,835
Single Supplement: $800
PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE:
Tour manager (led by Professor Classen)
Offered in cooperation with:
Contact or book:
Tour Resource Consultants
“Enrich Your Life, Expand Your World!”
8080 La Mesa Blvd., Suite 105
La Mesa, CA 91942
Work Phone: (619) 567-6830
Cell Phone: (619) 504-5108
Fax: (619) 567-5156
In order to register, please follow these instructions:
- Go to www.tourresource.com
- Click on Registration, Logins, Payment
- Input on right the unique tour code for the program: zuacdec2013
- This will lead you to the welcome screen and filling out the registration information – tell people to have their passport information handy.
- Once the registration is completed, the website will prompt you to pay the initial $500 deposit.
- Once the payment is made, I receive a notification by email – can then update you on a regular basis with the registration recaps that list names/addresses/phone numbers/payments made.
I don’t receive notification that someone has registered, but will check periodically and can then follow up with the client to ask why they have registered but not paid.
- I can also assist with the registration and payment manually for the client if they aren’t computer savvy – they just need to call me.
- Clients will need to remember their username and password.
When they return to make any additional payments, they will still come to our website, click on Registration, Logins, Payment, but on the next screen on the left, input their username and password.
This promises to be a very unique winter experience, a combination of historical culture and shopping in a wonderful seasonal atmosphere.